First of all, I apologize in advance for any trouble you might have with any products you purchase from the Farm Fit Living Store. I know I am not yet of every problem that might occur with the technology this store allows, but I will definitely do my best.
Here's the most common questions I get answered step by step for you on how to buy and download the products you receive in your email inbox.
1. When you see a product you'd like to buy, click on the picture or video of the product. You'll be directed to a page with a full description of the product. After reading the description, if you think this product is for you, click the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Once you click the "Add to Cart" button, you'll see a window that pop up with a summery of the items you want to buy. You have two choices now. You can either continue shopping for more or you can go ahead and check out.
To check out: Simply click the "check out" button.
3. Once you hit the "check out" button, you'll be transferred to the check out page. This is where you'll put in any discount codes and information as well as your payment information.
One thing to note is that the system only allows you to use one discount code per order.
4. Then, when you've put in all your information on the Check out page and complete the payment, you're almost done. Your purchase will then be delivered to you by email. The first email you'll receive will be an order confirmation and a Thank you for your purchase.
5. Shortly after the confirmation, you'll receive the email with a link to your purchase. Open the email, click the link and you'll then be able to download your purchases.
Downloading Advice: Always download from a laptop or PC. Downloading from a mobile device doesn't work very well because the files might be too large but also because the mobile device doesn't recognize the link.
6. Once you click the link and "download now" choose the location you want to save the file to. Choose any folder you'd like to save it in. Once saved, you can open your product (unless it is a zipped folder) and enjoy!
If you purchased a zipped file, you'll need to unzip and extract the files first:
All you have to do once your ZIP file is saved is to right click on the file and select "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer which you can open. Then, you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files onto your mobile device.
If, by chance, some apps on your browser might be interrupted or just not working, try a different browser.
If you download the ZIP to the mobile device - You can use a free app to unzip the product (such as FileExplorer Free). Another thing to try on mobile would be to long hold the zipped file icon and then click "Extract."
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you’ll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding. You can also click the download again to verify where it will go, which is likely the same place as your finished download.
If none of these steps and tips help you, a quick Google search will help.